A Brave New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Brave New World

Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a Ghost... What are You?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya

Aya

I'm a Ghost... What are You? Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:44 am

Ever since Aya had realized she was dead, ever since she had returned from the asylum to her parents home to find that the reason why everyone seemed to be ignoring her was because she was a ghost who couldn't be seen, she had been wandering the streets. The majority of the time she had no idea where she was; she just allowed one foot to be placed in front of the other and kept going without a reason to stop. She learned quickly that the horrors she had saw while alive she could still see while dead - and what was worse, they noticed her faster now that she wasn't living anymore.

Because of this Aya didn't like to stay in one place too long, which was precisely why she was traveling again. She recognized the city as one of the major ones she had once lived, but it did little to calm her. More people, more of the scary things, more things to run in terorr from.

Where anyone to notice Aya they would see a 'normal' schoolgirl: long straight black hair with bangs falling almost into chocolate colored eyes. Wearing a dark blue schoolgirl uniform the jacket of which was buttoned up as if she were cold. Of course, there was the very real fact that she was dead. She didn't move like a human anymore because she didn't have the limitations of one: each step was somehow... different. Less restricted, less contained. Aya hadn't even noticed though, at least not yet.

For the moment Aya paused, staring at the train tracks she had been following. She had made it to another road, and parked there was a young man who was clearly crying. He was in the middle of the tracks, and though his car was running, he didn't move it. Aya had stumbled across this kind of thing before, and it caused her to frown... Of course, no one else seemed to notice anything wrong. As per usual people went about minding their own business and ignoring those around them. Aya couldn't though.. she didn't have the heart to just ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:02 am

A beautiful door appeared in thin air on a small street. It slid open to reveal a massively tall black man with unique dreads. He was Jun Hakuda, Captain of the 9th Division of the Gotei 13. He walked with confidence through the door as the it closed behind him and disappeared. It had been quite some time since he left his home, as he operated from his offices normally. He looked around and took in the scene, hearing the people on crowded street two blocks over. He sighed as he took a single leap and landed on the roof of a nearby building. He couldn't help but remember what he heard. A unique soul with much potential and a good heart. Such people were rare and He was sure she would love the Soul Society. He would make sure of it.

He looked around for signs of any spirits, using his ability to sense Reiatsu, regardless of how small it was in quantity. A few seconds was all it took to sense the a spirit walking nearby, and so he took off in the direction at a casual pace. If she was in danger, he would know it before she would. At times he walked on air and at times he used the usual buildings and things around him. His travel style was unique to him, and he didn't mind that. he enjoyed being kept on his toes physically.

He landed on a roof as he caught up with the person who he immediately smiled at. Her expression was of compassion as someone was trying to commit suicide nearby. He decided to sit back and see if she was indeed the special case from the rumors. The other people on the street acted as if the man was not there, and it was rather disturbing to Jun. His division respected loyalty and complete trust in each other, and yet humans had no concern for one anothers well being. It was off putting in his opinion, but he moved past it as he awaited the events to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:11 am

Aya looked around frantically, not yet realizing that there was a being nearby who could actually see her. No, she was far too concerned in hoping that someone would notice the man in the car, that someone would realize something wasn't right and try and help him. Of course, this wasn't the case. No one stopped, no one even glanced in his direction. It was as if the man was just like Aya: a ghost of the world that couldn't be seen, heard, or felt.

In the distance Aya heard the train; it was blowing its horn as it neared the station that was only a quarter of a mile further up the tracks than the mans car. It was warning the station of its approach, but not yet slowing down. Aya remembered from school the calculations she used to have to do, most of which involved trains. Given the rate of speed at which the train was moving, and the material the man's fancy car was made out of, the man didn't stand a chance of surviving the impact let alone the explosion or just sheer damage that would occur.

Thinking quickly, and feeling her adrenaline begin to rush, Aya ran forward just as the train came into view from around the bend. The man's hands tightened on the steering wheel within his car but he still made no motion to move it. As the train neared so did Aya until, at the last minute she did something that under normal circumstances she found herself unable to do: she shoved the bump of the car sending the whole thing fowards several yards due to it being in nuteral.The train passed by mere seconds later, easily missing the man who was now a safe distance away and totally shocked and awed that his car had apparently moved on its own - or so he thought at least.

Aya took a step back, noticing once again that no one seemed to notice. A sad look crossed Aya's face; the lack of care the world showed made her heart hurt. ".. Why don't they care about each other?" she muttered to herself, not really expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 am

The girl looked around with a worried expression as she realized that no one was coming to his aide. The train was nearing and she made her move. With a mighty release of spiritual pressure, she increased her strength to become stronger and push a car out of the war, causing the man's life to be spared in the process. Jun was astonished at the display of raw power and of the pure emotions that led to it. She was certainly unique and had a bright future ahead of her. She just had no idea.

He moved forward towards her at a non-alerting pace. He wanted to be friendly, as it was her choice after all. He would not force her to move on if she was not ready. Her face turned sad as he approached and then she spoke words which he had thought only moments ago.

".. Why don't they care about each other?"

He smiled at her unique perspective. It was refreshing and he needed more people like this at home. "Unfortunately, I don't think they think they should help. They tend to be self destructive, though we all have our faults. I saw what you did. It was very noble. May I ask you your name?" A Simple response with no chances of offending. He just want establish a working relationship with her or maybe a friendship if he could open himself up to her. It was rare after all. He stopped and waited for her response about five feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:43 am

Aya was prepared to move on - the man's life was saved and unbeknowest to her his outlook on life was changing - and yet something caused her to remain exactly where she was. A voice, one she wasn't familiar with, but a voice speaking clearly to her in answer of her question she hadn't really been expecting an answer to. Slowly, almost cautiously, she focused her attention onto the male. Up until that point only the dark things she sometimes saw, but which she still had no name for, had noticed her and so she had no idea what to make of this new arrival at first.

A quick glance over him showed that he wasn't being threatening in the slightest, and in fact seemed to be keeping a comfortable distance from her. Yet... he could still see her and that startled her a bit. She had no idea what to really think about that fact, or what to make of it, but she didn't want to stand there staring and be considered rude. She had manners - even though she was dead.

"My name is Aya... Aya Yang." Aya paused, biting her lower lip as she contemplated the very obvious question she wanted to ask - yet she didn't want to sound silly. Still, she had to know, her curiosity was burning. "How.. how can you see me? No one can... no one can hear me.... well, except for those things..." She shivered while thinking about them and as usual when she thought about them she found herself wearily looking around but they seemed very much alone save for the random people wandering the streets. "As far as that man goes.. I couldn't just not do something. That wouldn't be right... "
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:27 pm

As the spirit heard his voice, she turned to look at him. Her face showed surprised as she obviously tried to figure out who and what he was. She made sure not to stare as she started to speak.

"My name is Aya... Aya Yang. How.. how can you see me? No one can... no one can hear me.... well, except for those things...As far as that man goes.. I couldn't just not do something. That wouldn't be right... "

A smile reached his face as he examined her expression and words. "My name is Jun Hakuda, and I am a Soul Reaper. Our purpose is to find struggling souls in the land of living and to help them move on to my home, The Soul Society. The reason I can see you is that I am also dead, though I do not remember my human life." He spoke nonchalantly as he tried simple terms so that she could easily pick up on the information. "The dark things you have seen are what we call Hollows, or spirits that stay in between too long and become violent and deformed. You don't have to worry about them while I'm here, I'm more than strong enough to fight large numbers of them at once."

Aya seemed like a smart girl, as she looked around at the people around her. The world was huge, and she was simply trying to find her purpose in it post life. "If you would like, I could help you move on, or I could help you finish any business you might have. You are unique in the fact that you were brought to my attention because of your specific situation and so I decided to help you personally." He spoke with genuine interest, but not in a creepy sense of the word. He would check once again to make sure hollows weren't on the way. Knowing his level of Reiatsu, even while suppressed, they were bound to get curious. He simply looked like he was waiting for a response, though what he was doing was a bit more difficult than that.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 pm

The male, whom she was still surprised could actually see her, introduced himself and said that he was from something called the Soul Society. Aya had never heard of such a place but her own lack of knowledge wasn't enough to cause her not to believe him: she was a ghost after all talking to another being who clearly, like herself, was not alive. He went on to explain that the dark things she was seeing were called Hollows: spirits that stayed between too long and became violent and deformed. He added on that she didn't have to worry, however, because with him there she was safe due to him being able to handle Hollows easily enough.

For the first time since she had died Aya felt herself relaxing in a sense: her physical form was long gone thus physical tension hadn't been felt in a long while but emotionally she finally began to relax and calm down. "I was wondering what they were called... I saw them when I was alive, too. Not always... but after I got hit by a car - I died seven times the doctors said. When I came out of the coma I could see them... No one believed me though. That's why they locked me up in an asylum and I was murdered there...." Sadness, not anger or hatred, colored her tone of voice. She didn't blame her parents for not believing her - she already knew she had had trouble believing it herself when she had first started to see things that shouldn't have existed - but the fact that she could no longer be with her family still caused her heart to ache. She knew that they missed her terribly, and that they blamed themselves for what happened to her. She had no idea how to fix this, and perhaps that was why she was still sticking around and trying to help people.

Jun seemed to show genuine interest in her, and was willing to help her out which she was thankful for. "I guess... I've been trying to find a way to help my family. They blame themselves for me dying because they're the ones who agreed I should go to the asylum in the first place... They think they as good as killed me themselves. I don't blame them though... " Aya fell silent for a moment, frowning. She couldn't speak to her parents, she couldn't make them see her - at least not that she knew how - so she had no idea how to get her message across to them.

In a moment of alive-ness, and not realizing what she was doing as her emotions once again surged, Aya found herself leaning against a pole nearby as she often had done when alive. However, instead of remaining standing straight upward the pole tilted slightly with a groan and Aya jumped slightly. "Oops!"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:42 am

"I was wondering what they were called... I saw them when I was alive, too. Not always... but after I got hit by a car - I died seven times the doctors said. When I came out of the coma I could see them... No one believed me though. That's why they locked me up in an asylum and I was murdered there...."

Jun's expression changed to one of utter sympathy. The story was sad, and he truly felt the girl had deserved much better in her time alive. While he didn't remember his own life, he had seen more than enough of the human world to understand what she was saying. He couldn't help thinking she would like the Soul Society, where she would have some control over her own life. She looked to be thinking deeply, and so he would wait for her to speak again.

"I guess... I've been trying to find a way to help my family. They blame themselves for me dying because they're the ones who agreed I should go to the asylum in the first place... They think they as good as killed me themselves. I don't blame them though... "

Her unfinished business came to light. A rather understandable request, and one that could be tricky to pull off. He waited a few moments before responding with a kind and understanding tone. "Spirits have several ways of communicating with those that are still alive, as you have proved with the car. However, I think a more subtle version of it would be necessary. A simple feeling or message would be enough for them to feel your presence. I'm sure they would appreciate it. Where is your former home?" He asked as he looked around at the street that was slowly becoming less busy. It must be getting on in the day for the humans.

She would lean on a pole and moved it by accident. She jumped up with surprise, to which Jun stifled a chuckle. She had much to learn, but that was fine. He just wanted to help her on her way.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:57 am

Jun said that spirits had several ways of communicating with the living, like what she had done with the car earlier, however he mentioned that a subtle approach would likely be better and she couldn't help but agree. Her family likely wouldn't take well to having objects around their home moved or destroyed - plus Aya couldn't exactly fully control what she was doing, nor did she really understand it just yet. It was best to play it safe; a more mild way that wouldn't send them fleeing in terror. Jun had just the suggestion, and Aya felt it was something that would work well - if she could figure out how to do exactly what it was he was suggesting.

When he asked where her former home was she looked around a moment as she remembered exactly how to get there from their current location. She was almost surprised to find that they weren't that far away: it seemed that with all of the traveling and roaming she did she never ended up all that far away from home. "Oh... two blocks that way.", Aya responded, pointing in the direction she was speaking of.

Aya began to notice how few people were now on the streets, and sure enough the streetlights were on: it meant her entire family would likely be home. "They'll likely all be there given the time.", she added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 am

After a couple of passing moments, She looked around and pointed towards a nearby street.

"Oh... two blocks that way. They'll likely all be there given the time."

He understood if she was nervous or anxious about what was to come. Any sane spirit would be. "Then let's see what we can do." He spoke kindly as he set off in that direction. He would go at a stroll, allowing her to stop him when he needed. He took the time to explain what she was going to do. "Most spirits cross planes when they have a surge of emotion. Allow those feelings to fill you, but be sure to keep control. Once you get to that point, you will be able to feel when you will be able to speak. It will be audible to them, however, it won't be loud. Just a breezy like voice that will sooth them. Keep it short, as being in this state too long is dangerous. It can speed up the process of evaporating the chain that holds you here."

He spoke honestly as he sure they approached the house. He would not enter her home, but wait at a window while she continued with her task. It would be a unique sight, but he was ready for whatever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:12 am

Aya walked with Jun, hoping the entire time as she moved nearer to her familys home that this idea would work. She didn't like the thought of her family suffering, of them blaming themselves: she would much rather they have the chance to move on and actually do so. She was sure they'd always miss her to some degree, always love her, but they deserved to be happy and at the moment that wasn't the case.

When they reached her familys home she listened to Jun's instructions, noticing that he didn't follow her inside but rather waited outside. Sure enough, as Aya entered into the house, she found her family sitting down at the dinner table. Even the food that was laid out showed the lack of luster her family had: her mother had been a chef before retiring to take care of her children but the food prepared tonight was not the food a professional chef would cook. The lack of chatter, laughter, and general happiness also was another sign that they were still taking things hard and once more Aya felt the familiar twinge of pain hit her heart.

Very carefully Aya did exactly as Jun suggested, following his instructions flawlessly albeit a bit slowly: she didn't want to risk losing control because she feared what would happen if she did. It took a small amount of time but sure enough Aya was able to deliver a message to her family, simple just as Jun had suggested "I don't blame you...". Her mother almost immediately burst into tears, and relief showed plainly on her father's face. Her brother, who had normally acted like a hardass even when Aya was alive, leapt out of his chair and also went over to comfort his mother just as his father had. The general mood in the home seemed to shift, a sort of dread or dreariness lifting up off of them all.

Not wanting to linger for fear of making it harder for her to leave later on she turned and went right back outside from the way she had come in. She felt a whirlwind of emotions: relief that her family would be able to move on, sadness that she had been taken from them so unfairly and far too soon, and happiness that she had finally been able to help them like she had wanted. "I think they'll be okay...", Aya said softly, wondering all the while if she would be. What was next for her? Now that her family was taken care of, now that they could move on with their lives and continue with a mostly happy existence, what was there for Aya to do?
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 am

They stopped at a nice house with a family sitting and solemnly eating a meal. it was rather uncomfortable to watch such a thing, but he had to make sure nothing when wrong. Aya entered with a determined step and approached them. She was was going to succeed, something with in Jun knew this. She her control was obvious, though he felt the necessary shift in her energy. A simple sentence was all she chose, but it made it more genuine and earnest.

"I don't blame you..."

The reaction from her family was moving, and Aya's reaction seemed to be complete relief. She had not even struggled with the task, which meant she was ready. She then walked out the the house briskly, probably to avoid wanting to stay. A smile was on his face as she exited and appeared before him once again.

"I think they'll be okay..."

She spoke as if she was slightly still in shock, which was fine. Another whole life was ahead of her, and he was going to finally be able to show her. It was then that he spoke to take her mind off of all that had just transpired. "At this point, now that your buisness here is complete, I would suggest allowing me help you move on to the Soul Society. With your already impressive talent, you would make an excellent Soul Reaper. I can even allow you to stay with me and my family if it would make you more comfortable. You seem to retain memory well, so you will probably remember most of this when you get there."

He would give her a second to take it in before continuing. "The other option is to become a Hollow, but I think you would hate it. To move to the Soul Society, I would preform a ceremony called Konso. I touch the bottom of my Zanpakuto." He gestured to his katana hanging from his side. "To your forehead. You will then go directly there, and I can use my connections as a Captain and Noble to find you. From there you can decide on living arrangements, whether or not you want to become a Soul Reaper, and much more. It's a whole new life awaiting you." He would finish with a reassuring smile. He hated to drop so much on her at once, but she seemed to take pressure well and had a sound logical mind. She could handle it, he had faith in her.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 am

It was done and Aya felt a great deal of relief. In a way she felt almost free: her family would be fine, it was something she believed deep down in her heart. She took a deep breath and exhaled, a habit from when she was alive, but something that actually calmed her just the same even if it was a needless gesture. Jun began to speak once more and so she focused her chocolate brown eyes on him and listened in silence.

He suggested that she move on to the Soul Society, adding on that the other alternative would likely be something she didn't enjoy - which she agreed with completely. Aya knew there was nothing else holding her hear, nothing else willing to stay for. It was indeed time for her to move on with her life - or well, death. He mentioned that she would be welcome to stay with him and his family if it would make her more comfortable, which she figured it likely would.

Jun went on to explain the process which didn't sound painful in the slightest - a plus in her opinion. She had dealt with enough pain when it had come to dying and she had no interest in feeling more. "The Soul Society sounds nice... as does staying with you.

Honestly, Aya felt ready. She was curious to get started with a new 'life': it was still taking her a bit to wrap her head around considering she had always been taught that death was the end of things, not a new beginning. But, she was excited either way, if a bit nervous as well. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:40 am

"The Soul Society sounds nice... as does staying with you. I'm ready."

"I'm glad to hear it. Just be calm, as this is painless and will feel pleasant even." A quick symbol appeared on his hand and he placed it on her shoulder. "This is a spell that will allow me to find you there. A simple nod of your head in agreement will allow it to stay on you until I have found you." He would remove his hand and continue. He drew his blade with a respectful eye toward the blade. He couldn't help but consider it his best friend. It could be rather needy, but that was fine with Jun. Maybe this girl would get a Zanpakuto that understood her.

The bottom of his hilt glowed as he properly placed it above his head. "I will see you on the other side, be at peace, aya." He spoke as he brought it down to her head. The glow would intensify greatly before she slowly disappeared, evaporating in travel to the Soul Society. A smile came across his face. It still felt good to help a plus after all these years. He would open the gates to it with a simple movement of his hand and dashed forward. He was on the way to where she would be, where all nobles were sent when they are transferred. They would have recognized his kido and brought her to his head quarters most likely. A quick check on his hand confirmed her location and he increased his speed.

He used his considerable speed and got there in what seemed like a minute or two. He would flash step into his office with a smile. He walked out of it immediately walking a few rooms over and opening the door with a more gentle touch. The room was rather bare and Aya was on a bed that he had put there in case she did decide to come. She would come to at any minute, and then they could start the process of getting her settled in. He was just glad he was going to be around to help make sure she stayed away from the outer rings. Not all people had a pleasant time here because of the poor sections of the giant city. He would simply stand and await for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Jun said that he was glad to hear of her decision, and that what was about to happen was painless and rather pleasent. He went on to explain a way to find her easier, something she would have to agree to for it to work: she had no issues with this idea and therefore nodded her head as he had instructed. If anything it was a relief he'd be able to find her easier: less for her to have to worry about.

As Aya watched Jun she found herslf wondering what the Soul Society would look like among other things: like if she would remember her family after this, if she would remember anything considering he had mentioned not remembering his life when he had been alive. Still, she felt no reason to linger where she was anymore. Her family knew she didn't blame them, they were at peace, so there was no point to it.

Like Jun had said the process was painless, and quite pleasent. Before she knew it she was no longer outside of her family home but laying in a bed opening her eyes and blinking up at the ceiling. "... Huh..." She glanced around a moment before realizing she wasn't alone in the room - Jun was there. Aya sat up, glancing around again curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 3:35 pm

A few moments passed before Aya, who was now quite a bit smaller and younger in appearance, sat up from the bed. She was obviously groggy and she had a good reason to be. He would wait for her to sit u and come too. The Soul Society took a Japanese vibe when it came to architecture and the like. He smiled as he sat on the floor with his legs folded. She needed to be awake to retain any of what he was going to say. He glanced over her appearance and smiled as a thought came to his head. In a way, he just adopted a daughter, as the girl would need protection until she came into her powers. He would smile with pride at her noticing him, it was much better now that he knew she retained some memory. It was time to began.

"I know you must be shocked, but welcome to the Soul Society. You body changed as a result of the move, but I trust you remember what I have told you thus far?" He would ask with a pleasant voice as he looked to a table on the far end of the room. A sword of her own laid there waiting for him to present it too her. For now, it would be nameless to her, but in time, she would come to understand and depend on it. "Now you are in the headquarters of the 9th Division, which I am the Captain of. Feel free to explore it or any other place within the walls. Outside is a wilder life that I don't want you exposed to yet. Once you get on your feet and able, I will take you to my house where I live. It's rather big, so plenty of room."

He spoke with consideration as he observed her state. She seemed to be in good health and had little to worry about while she was here. He would simply wait for a response as he white captain's jacket was moved slightly, as it was itching his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Aya dangled her legs off of the bed and then paused, realizing suddenly that her feet didn't touch the floor. Blinking once more, and feeling quite confused, she looked down to find herself smaller - hadn't she been taller than this, or was she mistaken? She focused her attention back onto Jun as he began to speak, explaining that her body had changed due to the move but went on to say that he trusted she remembered what he had said thus far to which she nodded her head yes.

In truth she remembered Jun... but not much else. At least not at the moment - or perhaps this would be a permanent thing. Something in the back of her mind told her she should be upset over suddenly being so tiny, and yet she couldn't bring herself to care because she couldn't come up with a proper reasoning to feel like that. Being tiny wasn't so bad in her opinion. Overall, in fact, she felt quite fine - albeit a bit like jumping around in circles like a hyper child.

Jun went on to explain where she was, mentioning as he did so that she was free to explore any place within the walls, but that he didn't want her going beyond that because he didn't want her exposed to what was out there. Aya had no problem with this and so she simply nodded her head once more in agreement. He then mentioned showing her his house as soon as she was back on her feet which caused her to cock her head to the side thoughtfully.

It took her a moment to feel more orientated with her surroundings: perhaps a side effect from being much smaller then she felt she should be used to. Either way she stood up soon enough smiling from ear to ear. "Does everyone end up little like me?" she asked curiously. Knowing her it'd likely just be a random fluke, thought the smile on her face said she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Aya listened to him, nodding when was appropriate and making for a very good listener. After a few moments, she stood, allowing the full scale effect of what happened. He was interested at just why it occurred, but he would push out his curiosity for the sake of the girl in front of him.

"Does everyone end up little like me?"

"Oh no dear, all ages appear here, and there have been souls born here as well. It is quite a varied place with a lot of different aged souls popping up. I must say, I personally came here as a boy and grew up here. You may be similar in your path." With that he had a transition into something he wanted to establish before leaving. He walked over to the previous table, picking up the sheathed blade. He would return to his spot before laying it on his lap. "This is a Zanpakuto, and if you chose to become a Soul Reaper, it is yours. It is nameless, as of yet at least. Your goal will be to figure out it's powers by growing with it and even fighting it. Keep it with you so you will be safe." He spoke with the earnestly of a child, as he did not wish her any harm. Whoever did harm her would have a very bad millennium afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Aya's question on if everyone ended up appearing here as little as she had was answered with a no. All ages appeared her, and some had even been born here. Jun even mentioned that he personally had come as a child too which caused Aya to smile: it was nice to have someone to connect to in such a new place. It made things a tad bit less scary than they likely would have been otherwise.

She watched then as he got up and walked over to a table she was just now noticing on top of which a sheathed weapon rested. Aya felt curiosity, not fear, as she watched him return to where he had been sitting and place it on his lap. Even when Aya had been alive she had rather liked weapons - there had even been a class in school she had taken where they were taught how to properly wield a katana even though she hadn't been in that class for more than two years. Of course, she didn't think about that now - she couldn't exactly remember it after all - but it didn't stifle her curiosity in the slightest.

"This is a Zanpakuto, and if you chose to become a Soul Reaper, it is yours. It is nameless, as of yet at least. Your goal will be to figure out it's powers by growing with it and even fighting it. Keep it with you so you will be safe." Aya listened with rapt attention, absorbing the information to memory for later on. She nodded in understanding and then giggled softly, happily.

"Okay! That sounds like fun... " She paused slightly, head cocking to the side as her browns furrowed in a way that said she was thinking hard, but struggling at something. "I was taught to use a Katana a long time ago.. but I don't remember where. I just... know it." She frowned a bit, feeling confused once again. However, the confused look and the furrowed brows didn't last long before she shook her head as if shaking off the thought and smiled once more.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:52 pm

The young girl looked absorbed in the information he gave her, and he smiled in response. Her presence alone seemed to ease his own mind. He would enjoy having her around, that was to say the least. It was then that she responded, scrunching up her face in concentration as she thought.

"Okay! That sounds like fun...I was taught to use a Katana a long time ago.. but I don't remember where. I just... know it."

After a few seconds, the expression left her face and she was once again smiling and pleasantly content with her form. "Remember, your body is different than when you trained. You will have to adjust your style to fit your new size." He spoke with a fatherly voice, but his face was not stern. He was absolutely content to be here explaining this with his new friend. He then raised up to full height before handing the weapon to her. Once she took it, he would moved his hands to their normal resting position and looked around. "I should probably introduce you to a few people. Another Captain perhaps, that way you can get a better grasp of this place. I think Sho would be interested." He spoke with a thoughtful look as he glanced to the door. "I will also introduce you to my division when you are ready for it. I don't currently have a lieutenant, as he was reassigned. But, the rest of the officers and troops would love to meet you."

He made a smile once again as he would wait for a response. He moved his hand to his forehead to adjust his headband and then brush something off of his uniform. He had a habit of fidgeting when he was bored, he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down
Aya

Aya

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Aya looke down at herself at Jun's words, frowning once more. She was indeed much smaller than she used to be, much smaller than she had been - or so she remembered since it was quite foggy in her brain at the moment - then when she had begun to learn how to wield a weapon. Still, she was determined, so she was going to pull through even if it meant lots and lots of practicing would be involved. Aya was no stranger to training things stubbornly until she got them right.

"Ugh... I'm so tiny...", she commented, and then suddenly giggled. It still didn't bother her to be a child again - in fact, her mind too was child-like so it made adjusting all that much easier.

When the weapon was handed to her she took it carefully, giving it a quite thorough look over. This was definitely an interesting day and it certainly didn't seem close to ending. Jun went on to say that he was going to introduce her to some people to which she nodded, practically bouncing in place. "Okay! That sounds like fun!"

As Aya looked back to Jun from her weapon she noticed him fidgeting and couldn't help but giggle again. It reminded her of herself, and how she was having to use every ounce of control not to bounce in place with all of the excitement she was feeling: she definitely didn't want to be still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Ghost... What are You?   I'm a Ghost... What are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Ghost... What are You?
Page 1 of 1